Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Review on Tea Tree Shampoo

Hey guys, sorry its been a while.  I thought I'd return by writing a review on Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Shampoo.  I bought a small bottle from my local drug store the other day for about $10.  It's a little expensive, but I only wash my hair about once a week so I don't mind spending a little more money.

Smell:  It smells great.  The tea tree is very strong, but I feel like with dreadlocks, I need to have a good smelling head to show people that I do wash my hair.  Not to feminine or masculine, so it will work well for anyone.

Suds:  It suds up great, unlike some other shampoos.  I find that I don't need to use too much because it soaps up nicely.

Cleanliness:  The BEST part of this shampoo is that the tea tree leaves your scalp with a tingly feeling.  Tea tree anti fungal, so its great for preventing dandruff.  It leaves my head feeling squeaky clean.

Overall this has been my favorite shampoo.  It takes care of dandruff and smells great, two of my biggest concerns when it comes with being a dread head.  Though it is a little expensive, I expect the small 10.14 oz bottle will last me at least 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment